Executive Assistant - TV/Film
Up to £28,000pa
Are you looking to take the next step into a varied EA role? My client is seeking an adaptable and dedicated EA to join a thriving company within the Film and TV sector. This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a passion for delivering a high level of service with a 'can do' attitude.
Key features will include:
- Assist and diarise meeting, booking conference rooms and important calls.
- 1:1 Executive support to the VP and team
- Managing internal and external meetings ensuring all attendees are aware and provided with relevant details.
- Updating important presentations, documents and schedules in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Previous PA/EA experience advantageous.
- Excellent multi-tasker, team player and highly adaptable.
- A people person with a passion for delivering a great service!
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary package
- A varied role and working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic team!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.00pm. If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.