Fantastic opportunity to join this leading US Studio. You will be responsible for strategy and leadership, ultimately driving sales across the Nordics and Benelux regions. This is a 12 month maternity cover.
As a seasoned sales professional, you will move clients to buy content and lead the team to sell proactively and effectively. You will manage existing deal commitments and partnerships, as well as create and initiate new business opportunities across the territory, achieving and exceeding sales budget.
Grow, develop and nurture strong and lasting relationships with all clients, partners, managers and internal stakeholders in the territories.
Deal Negotiation and Management:
Serve as the point-person for all deals across the territory, in partnership and close collaboration with the SVP Distribution.
Be involved in the review, establishment and execution processes surrounding all sales planning; including optimisation of product windowing and pricing, maximising the value of products whilst taking into consideration business objectives, market conditions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A successful track record selling content to clients in the region
- Results driven with strong customer focus: hands-on, yet strategic
- Thorough experience and excellent multi-year track record of achievements at a senior level within the TV/film distribution business, with focus on sales with up-to-date knowledge and insights into the media landscape/clients in the territory
- Solid experience in successfully negotiating complex deals at a senior level with the ability to clearly analyse, evaluate and then communicate opportunities, uncertainties and risks to manager
- Ability to take a key leadership role managing and guiding the immediate team focusing on creating a collaborative environment with clearly communicated and agreed goals; demonstrating developed leadership skills, professional courage, initiative, innovation and integrity
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills, with a high proficiency in Excel and experience in consolidating and analysing complex data and information from multiple sources
- Ability to travel to individual markets in the territory on a frequent and ad hoc basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.