Fantastic opportunity to join this leading multi-platform media company focusing on the female Gen Z segment (16-24 year olds).
Due to rapid expansion they are seeking an experienced Digital Executive Producer to define, develop and lead the creative and production strategy & lead the production team in the UK. This individual will thrive in an environment where they're responsible for the entire cycle of ideation through to post production for lifestyle, beauty, fashion, pop culture & general entertainment content (non scripted and scripted) which will enable us to achieve high levels of engagement across own and operated platforms.
Unflappable and super efficient, this individual should have a strong eye for talent whether discovering new or working with established influencers which will enable them to produce compelling content that gets the audience wanting for more.
This individual should be able to develop and execute ideas in a fast paced environment,
manage multiple projects of their own and from within their team from concept through
completion and to budget. The individual should be comfortable working in a start-up
environment but be able to build processes, workflows and structure that can allow the
business to scale efficiently. A passion for teen culture (female oriented) with a strong
knowledge of the the Gen Z audience is strongly preferred.
* Define and develop a content production strategy and pipeline of short form content
that resonates with Gen z audience.
* Oversee all production output (daily/weekly) across Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Celeb /
Pop culture, live/ non-live and entertainment (unscripted and scripted).
* Be passionate about delivering the best content whilst not jeopardising schedule and
budget. Allow for frequent ideation pitching and development.
* Be an inspirational leader that can stimulate creativity and foster innovation and
provide the ability for personal development.
* Be able to adapt productions based on engagement levels and trends.
* Be cool under pressure and thrive in the multi-tasking, fast-paced environment of digital
* Must be a team player, with the ability to work on multiple projects under tight
* Relevant experience producing digital content (shooting, directing, editing)
* in managing / leading a creative and production team.
* Solid knowledge of YouTube content, pop culture, social influencers and the digital
* Understanding current and upcoming trends across digital platforms.
* Must be an excellent storyteller with outstanding written and communication skills.
* Strong organisational and communication skills are essential.
* Experience in developing branded content & or product integration desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.