Exhibition Sales - Account Manager - Retail
£30-40k base + uncapped commission (£50k OTE)
Account Manager - Sales - Exhibition Sales - Sponsorship Sales
My Client, a major UK & International exhibition organiser to sell stand, sponsorship and digital opportunities on one of their most successful and well established exhibitions. The primary objective of this role is to manage key accounts and sell online sponsorship to as many relevant business accounts across the show as possible. You will be expected to help set the pace for the team by your enthusiasm, experience and ultimately your success. The role will encompass primarily telephone work plus f2f meetings with key clients.
Reporting to the Portfolio Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives
- To establish new online relationships with target clients and build on existing/ lapsed key online relationships to maximise revenue
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell online solutions to pre-defined customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Coach, develop and train less experienced members of the team
- Contribute to developing the online sales offering and online strategy for the business
Profile & Experience
- A proven track record in sales ideally within exhibitions, if not conferences, media sales or delegates
- Confident verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to be customer focused.
- Personal accountability
- Enthusiastic and willing to contribute new ideas and solutions which will improve or enhance the business and service to customers.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.