We are currently seeking a talented Exhibition Sales Executive to get involved with an upcoming Humanitarian Event in Central London. This role is perfect for a sales professional who is also passionate about current world events.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Selling to existing and potential exhibitors through sales presentations over the phone and face to face
- Developing strategies to meet sales targets, including researching new leads
- Account management of new and existing clients, always providing excellent customer service
- Attending the event and providing operational support
- Keeping track of agreed KPIs, keeping data secure and accurate on CRM
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in Exhibition Sales
- Ability to sell to amazing clients through calling, meetings and emails
- Confidence to communicate with senior decision makers
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding KPIs in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Availability to start immediately for a three month contract
If you are immediately available and ready to take on this exciting project apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.