Exhibitions and Production Assistant - Museums and Galleries
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an Art organisation to find an Exhibitions and Production Assistant to join their team in London.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working within a small team of a busy production and exhibitions department
- Updating artwork database records including artwork details, production updates, related documents and images
- Studio enquiries and assistance
- Internal liaison on images for exhibition catalogues
- Loans: support in respect to shipping arrangements, condition reports, studio liaison on technical side/installation and follow up for archival material
- Providing release information including packing details, installation guides and outbound condition reports.
- Providing documentation for all external/auction house requests
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience with shipping, production or exhibition organisation within a gallery or studio environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to juggle many tasks at once a must
- Excellent administrative skills
- A discrete, enthusiastic, flexible and friendly nature
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.