Our client, a London based Design Agency, are seeking an Expenses, Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join their team on a perm basis.
Your duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Processing of Design Directors' and Associate Directors & Team Leaders monthly credit cards & personal expenses, in line with monthly deadlines.
- Liaising with the Design Directors', Associate Directors' & Team Leaders' to obtain receipts and additional information in order to process their expenses.
- Ensuring company expense policy is HMRC compliant and that staff expense claims are within the agreed allowances.
- Liaising with the HR Department and Associate Finance Director to produce the monthly payroll for approx 115 UK employees.
- Liaising with the payroll bureau to transfer payroll information and ensuring all queries are successfully resolved.
- Assisting employees with any payroll queries and resolving any issues, including the management of the electronic payslips.
- Preparing year-end documents including the timely and accurate completion of P11D and calculation of the PSA payment.
- Administration of the auto enrolment pension scheme ensuring compliance with government regulations and responding to staff queries about how the pension scheme operates.
- Updating the pension provider with changes and processing the monthly pension payment.
- Administration of employee benefits; including insurance policies, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and GAYE schemes.
- Updating Company dispensation with HMRC and rolling out changes across the Company.
- New starter inductions for freelancers & permanent staff on expenses and time sheets.
- Keeping up to date with changes to statutory legislation affecting payroll, pensions and other benefit schemes.
- Preparing fee proposals and programmes for clients.
- Cover for reception - including one or two late shifts (1 hour) per week until 6pm and occasional holiday cover.
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Previous experience of administrating payroll either via a pay bureau or in-house payroll.
- Knowledge of PAYE payroll and auto enrolment pension scheme administration.
- Previous experience of processing employee expenses and P11D knowledge.
- Ability to work with confidential information is essential - discreet & diplomatic.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong numerical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build a rapport with all level of employees within the workplace.
- Intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise work load effectively.
- Ability to using own initiative to resolve queries successfully.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Experience of processing a payroll for a similar sized company, ideally in a creative & fast paced working environment.
Please apply NOW to avoid disappointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.