A leader in the premium entertainment sector is looking for a qualified and experienced Group FC.
Reporting into the FD , the role is managing 3 qualified Snr Accountants.
The Group FC is responsible for the accurate delivery of group consolidated reporting to stakeholders across eight territories.
This is a key Senior role within the team and business and will safeguard the financial integrity of reported results and undertake continuous evaluation of all accounting processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Delivering high quality reporting
- Ensuring adherence to accounting standards
- Reviewing accounting policies and procedures
- Driving process improvement
- Delivering the year end process
- Streamlining group structure
- Leading the strategic and day to day management of cash and debt
- Supporting on acquisitions and corporate restructuring
- Managing investor relationships
- Managing a high performing team
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing qualified senior staff and be a team leader and problem solver.
- Group level experience - proven success in a Group Management role within a fast paced and high volume business (such as Retail, Leisure or Hospitality desired)
- Multi-currency experience
- IFRS knowledge
- Consolidation experience
- Relationship building both within the organisation and externally
- Understanding of the technical accounting practices for acquisitions
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.