Handle are pleased to be working alongside a studio that specialises in world class entertainment to find a creative, experiential brand manager with experience in working across live events. You will have broad experience of managing experiential projects globally across a fantastic range of sites such as theme parks, stage shows and mini events.
Key duties will include:
- Project and relationship management of partnering global theme park.
- Working on directing creative development, brand and sponsorship processes, with global partners.
- You will scope, develop and deliver a range of experiences across various formats.
- The creation of guidelines, implementing processes, and undertaking new research.
- Collaboration with brand, marketing, legal and commercial functions internally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and hands-on brand manager with a strong understanding of both family brands and the role of experiential in global brand strategies. You will have outstanding communication skills as well as a proactive approach to all tasks.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.