A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Film and Entertainment company! We are seeking a Facilities Administrator to support the Facilities Team in a dynamic and varied fast-pace environment.
Suitable candidates must possess Administrative experience, preferably within the creative industry. They are seeking a very well organised, pro-active Administrator who has bags of initiative. The role will include extensive liaison with suppliers and contractors so they require someone with very strong communication skills who can build relationships well, and there will also be elements of reporting and analysis. They're looking for a candidate who enjoys being a centralised point of contact and who can manage a busy, extensive workloads, where priorities are ever-changing.
The head offices are based in West London and they are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative assistance and support to the Facilities department
- Responding to maintenance queries requests and call outs in a timely manner
- Allocating work that needed to be completed to nominated Contractors and obtaining best possible quotations
- Recording details of new maintenance jobs on computer systems
- Tracking the progress of the work being carried out and ensuring work is completed in-line with H&S guidelines
- Management of worksheets, ensuring they are kept up to date with correct and relevant information
- Creating Purchase Orders, managing invoices; liaison between Contractors and internal departments
- Creating relevant reports as required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid administrative ability, able to support in a busy environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyse and solve problems
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Proactive and flexible approach to meet the business demands
The process is moving very quickly- apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.