Handle are working with a global production company who are looking to hire enthusiastic and dedicated Facilities Assistants and Runners for a long term project. Based in Central London, the successful candidate will be working as part of a very busy team and will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional service to various departments. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar position previously and will be available immediately.
- Organising all essential support facilities for the production teams
- Assist with the setup of meeting rooms, event spaces and off site locations
- Preparing props and additional items for film shoots
- Manual work and heavy lifting of furniture and equipment
- Coordinating all deliveries, incoming and outgoing
- Preparing and sorting mail and parcels and ensure they are directed to the correct departments
- Ensure all creative spaces are clean, tidy and clear of any obstructions
- Administration support to various departments, where necessary
- Being on hand to assist with any last minute or urgent tasks
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking
- Able to use own initiative but have confidence to ask for support / clarification when needed.
- Professional approach / attention to detail - wanting to complete tasks to the highest standard regardless of its nature
- Able to cope with the demands of what can be a physically demanding role
- A flexible & resilient team player, able to work effectively under times of pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal organisational and time management skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.