Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Advertising Agency to find a proactive and friendly Facilities Assistant to join their team, based in London.
You will be responsible for assisting the Building Manager in the smooth day to day running of the building and facilities.
- Managing the office help desk
- Carrying out miscellaneous building works and morning checks
- Assisting with office moves, desk moves and room set-ups etc.
- Managing and monitoring service contracts including cleaning etc.
- Incoming collection and tracking of post, distributing throughout the agency
- Managing the delivery and pick-up of office furniture, documents, tapes etc.
- Adhoc duties as and when requested by the Building Manager and wider team
Key Skills / Experience:
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and approachable
- A self-starter, driven to achieve results
- High attention to detail
- Superb communication, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise well and deal with a busy workload
- Able to build relationships with people of all levels within the organisation
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.