Facilities Assistant - Entertainment
West End, London
£23,000-£27,000 per annum d.o.e.
Excellent opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to join the Facilities team at a global entertainment company.
Reporting in to the Facilities Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective manner, overseeing the daily running of the office and ensuring the building is kept to a high standard at all times and complies with health and safety and environment guidelines.
Based out of newly refurbished offices in the heart of the West End, this role would suit a strong team player looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for all external contractors in the building on a daily basis (Cleaning, Maintenance, Catering, Plant Maintenance and Pest Control) and ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are maintained.
- Carrying out building and meeting room checks on a daily basis and ensuring any issues are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner.
- General health and safety duties including risk assessments, contractor monitoring and other statutory and not statutory site requirements.
- Assisting the Facilities Supervisor with office moves and other adhoc projects; and helping with Event set-ups.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a Facilities environment
- Some knowledge of environmental services and health and safety
- The desire and ability to develop and learn new skills and enhance current skills to grow professionally
- IOSH qualification desirable
The successful Facilities Assistant will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi hours
- Free onsite gym, subsidised canteen, discounts on products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.