We are thrilled to be working alongside one of the Worlds leading Fashion Retailers who are currently looking to recruit an ambitious, passionate and pro-active Facilities Assistant/Facilities Coordinator. Joining the team on an initial temporary basis, but with the potential to move in to a permanent role, it is essential that applicants are free to start immediately! The successful candidate will enjoy an incredibly hands-on role - so if you are looking to move away from a 'desk job' and in to something a little more on the go, this could be the role for you!
Reporting in to the Facilities Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking daily walk round of the office (across multiple busy floors/departments!)
- Identifying health and safety issues
- Support with desk moves and help set up for events/internal meetings
- Produce MS Excel reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Building long-standing relationships with cleaning and facilities teams
- Assist with post room duties (distributing parcels, ensuring the area is organised and adheres to health and safety regulations)
- Ensuring photocopiers and printers have sufficient ink/paper levels and ordering office stock
- Ad hoc duties - raising POs, invoices and general administrative/filing duties as required by the wider team
Previous facilities experience is not required, but would be desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to make their move in to more of an office environment and would suit those who enjoy being on their feet! The role will be very physical and will require bundles of ideas and the ability to work under pressure.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.