Handle Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for a junior Facilities Assistant to support the day to day running of this iconic recording studio based in London. You will be responsible for assisting the Studio Coordinator and wider Services Team in maintaining and improving all on site services, including planning and preparation of the studios for events and recording sessions, managing contractors, maintenance tasks as well as various other development projects.
The ideal candidate will have some Facilities or studio based experience and thrive in a busy working environment where no two days are the same!
**Candidates must have a flexible approach to working out of hours, on a shift basis in preparation for and following studio events.
- Assisting the Facilities and Events Teams in planning and preparing the studios for all events and bookings
- Effectively manage out of hours shift crew calls as required, to ensure that the studios are re-set after events
- Support the Facilities team with maintenance tasks and reporting of issues / faults
- Assist with Health & Safety monitoring
- Assist with any office moves, relocation of studio equipment and organising the removal and delivery of furniture
- Various site development projects
- Liaise with cleaners to ensure the studios are cleaned to appropriate standards and carrying out monthly cleaning audits
- Daily ad-hoc liaison with studio runners to identify any issues and faults in the studios
Key Skills / Experience:
- Some previous Facilities and/or Recording Studio experience
- Flexibility in working hours to suit Studio needs, regularly being available to work out of hours shifts following events when the business requires it (with time off in lieu )
- Good general Health and Safety awareness
- Pro-active, energetic and enthusiastic
- Proven communication, relationship building and customer service skills
- Proven experience of working under pressure in a calm and organised manner
- Competent in multi-tasking and problem solving
- Ability to deal with sensitive information conscientiously and confidentially
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.