We are looking for 2x Facilities Coordinators to join an expanding team within an ever-growing Retail Head Office in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates particularly interested in office/facilities, space planning or heading towards a carer in building/facilities or health and safety management.
You'll be extremely proactive, highly organsied and enjoy being kept 'on the go' and not particular sat behind a desk every day.
- Admin duties - raising POs and general filling
- Weekly reporting
- Conducting daily office workarounds
- Flagging H&S issues in the building
- Supporting the facilities help desk
- Set up and clear meeting rooms
- Assist in setting up office areas, including furniture builds & moves
- Coordinating/setting up for company social events
- Waste management
- Liaising with the cleaning teams
- Support the maintenance team and post room team when required
- Help with set up of sample sales
- Wider support/cover to reception and health/ well-being teams
- Fantastic organization skills
- Confident across administrative/filling tasks
- Excellent communication both internal and when liaising with external suppliers
- Good written and verbal English
- Confident and outgoing personality enjoys working within a close team
- Adapting quickly to new processes and requirements
- Confident making decisions and using initiative
- Some H&S experience would be amazing!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.