Handle Recruitment is working with a leading effects company based in the heart of the West End to find an experienced Facilities Coordinator to ensure the overall smooth running and maintenance of its 2 x London buildings and facilities.
You will be a pivotal member of their support team, constantly performing to a high standard and managing and solving day to day issues as they arise.
Key features will include:
- Managing the day-to-day facilities and services of the building/s to ensure they are consistently and effectively maintained in line with regulations and business needs
- Assisting with the project management of office moves, refurbishments, etc.
- Overseeing and coordinating work of contractors, ensuring work carried out is completed satisfactorily, and following up on any deficiencies
- Ensuring the effective communication of any developments or maintenance work, building or system changes to staff as required
- General office maintenance and repairs as needed
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Administering and updating Health & Safety compliance/Facilities records and documents for the office/s
- Conducting risk assessments and recording accident reports
- Reviewing all Health and Safety related policies/processes
- Logging and assisting with Facilities requests
- Ensuring all new starters are set up on various systems and receiving the necessary on boarding information on their first day
- Ensuring the Runners' tasks and duties are completed in a timely manner
- Providing administration support to the Facilities Manager
- Keeping floor plan document up to date
- Ensuring all camera equipment is accounted and signed for at all times
- Management of meetings with clients; arranging refreshments and ensuring rooms, facilities and equipment are set up appropriately
- Purchasing and providing stationery, office supplies and resources to staff as required
- Ad hoc administration and Reception work as required
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Motivated self-starter with excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Adept at building strong relationships and interfacing with people at all levels across the organisation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive approach and solution focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of basic Health and Safety principals and best practice
- Customer service experience helpful but not essential
- Able to work shifts and availability for weekend work as required
- Previous experience in the VFX industry helpful but not essential
- Experienced user of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.