Facilities Coordinator - Luxury Retail
Up to £30,000pa DOE
Do you have a passion for delivering an exceptional service? Have you gained experience through extensive facilities management within a retail or luxury field?
My client is seeking a forward thinking facilities coordinator to join their growing luxury brand. Working to support a number of locations across the UK and Ireland, you will be a pivotal member of the business implementing structure, guiding teams and developing the brand through best practice.
Key features will include:
- Managing an extensive portfolio of locations acting as point of contact to global locations
- Coordinate key maintenance and supplier contacts to ensure quality of locations
- Escalate high risk issues and troubleshoot when necessary
- Coordinating travel to locations across UK and Ireland, liaising with key contacts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid Facilities maintenance exposure and experience
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional commutation skills both written and verbal
- A passion for the retail sector
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great working environment and offices
- Competitive salary and benefits
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.