Handle Recruitment are delighted to be representing one of the world's leading global media and entertainment companies, home to the most loved and commercially successful artists in the world. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, proficient and dedicated facilities executive to join them on an initial temporary ongoing basis. As the facilities executive, you will be supporting a small but fast-paced team with administration and data analysis as required. If you have worked previously within a busy facilities role and will have had exposure to the music / entertainment industry we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Substantial operational experience focusing on supply chain, logistics and inventory management.
- Highly personable and able to form amazing working relationships.
- Proven problem solver and self-starter
- Able to understand and report on cost implications of particular actions and processes.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative.
- An excellent academic record or equivalent work experience
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within the music and entertainment industry. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.