Facilities Manager - Entertainment
Superb opportunity for a dynamic, self-starter with strong leadership skills to make their mark in a truly unique Facilities Manager role within an exciting, innovative entertainment brand.
You will be responsible for managing a team of in-house employees and outsourced service providers; and will oversee several other offices across Europe (in addition to Barcelona) from an operational/ facilities-management perspective.
Key features will include:
- Managing relationships with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders within the business; and delivering first class customer service at all times
- The ongoing management of a variety of office projects including office fit-outs
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Setting and managing budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar facilities management role within a comparative organisation
- The ability to speak both Spanish and English fluently
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- A customer focused approach
The successful Facilities Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Facilities Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.