Facilities Manager - Global Entertainment
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join a global entertainment company based in their Central London Head Office.
As the Facilities Manager, you will lead all day-to-day facility operations at the London office; a space holding up to 500 employees, visiting executives and high profile visitors. You will ensure the facility runs smoothly by leading the building operations and maintenance teams.
The right candidate will be driven to provide excellence in service and support all staff and visitors by taking on duties with a sense of ownership, accountability and confidentiality. You will be passionate, motivated, resourceful and innovative with extensive experience managing corporate facilities operations and functions within a similar environment.
- Managing, developing and leading a high performing office services team
- Overseeing day-to-day facilities operations to include all security systems
- Managing the facility operation budget and providing reports on a monthly basis
- Developing and managing the environmental and recycling policies and initiatives within the office to promote and maximize the offices green credentials
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with executives, department leads and staff
- Managing space planning, workspace assignments, coordinate moves and restacks, maintain accurate floor plans and seating charts
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience within a comparable position
- A facilities management qualification is desirable - HND, BIFM etc.
- Strong H&S knowledge
- Fully conversant with proprietary Building Management System (BMS)
- Experience managing Security/Access Control Systems
- Must be available to work extended hours as needed including some evenings and weekends and be on call for emergencies
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this Facilities Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.