Handle Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with an international Media and Entertainment company to find an experienced, detail oriented and personable Facilities Manager to oversee the successful delivery of hard and soft facilities services in their Central London offices.
Reporting into the VP of Business Operations, this role will include:
- The management of major contracts and ongoing relationships with suppliers of materials and/or services to the company
- The management and supervision of contract personnel (2 direct reports and c30 staff)
- Working closely with and provide support to the VP of Business Operations with all financial tracking, reporting and budgets
- Be the primary point of contact for client's needs with regards to service delivery, whilst building, developing and maintaining effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
- Ensure and deliver services in line with key performance indicators
- Oversee accountability & governance of hard & soft vendor services.
- Overseeing Business Operations Database and reporting outputs
- Performance management and review of KPI's and SLA's across contracts
- Development and deployment of new Policy & Standards document
- International budget & cost control. Oversee / measure and control variable spend
- Periodic review of budget plan & forecast, as well as challenging variable cost tracker and build out of annual FM London budget.
- Negotiating new and existing contracts
- Managing tenders for new services
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked in a similar sized Entertainments company, (circa 200 people) across multiple levels.
- Have experience of managing an on site and outsourced team
- NIBOSH qualified
- Prince2 qualified or have demonstrated experience of project management
- Have experience with large budgets and cost control
- SAP experience (desired)
- Be if a personable nature, who enjoys problem solving and working with a variety of people
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.