Facilities Manager with IT / AV support - Events Services
Handle Recruitment is working with a leading events services company to find a dynamic, highly motivated and enthusiastic Facilities Manager to oversee one of their central London venues and provide basic IT and AV support/administration.
In this role, you will be the go-to person for all issues regarding IT, AV and building queries, as well as troubleshooting any other issues as required. You will be working with the other Facilities Managers, overseeing a Facilities Assistant and reporting to the Head of Facilities & IT.
This role would suit a friendly and approachable individual who is logical and meticulous in their approach, loves problem solving and is looking for a role where no 2 days are the same in a creative, fun environment.
Key features include:
- Facilities - taking ownership of the building; organising the PPM schedule, compliance, health and safety and reactive maintenance, managing decorations and aesthetics and envisioning what changes can be made to improve the ways in which clients interact with the venues to keep them functional and fun
- IT & AV - systems maintenance, software management, IT support, collaborating with the third-party IT supplier, researching, repairing, keeping stock and upgrading equipment
- Client Experience - continually looking at how improvements can be made as a team, department and business as well as working collaboratively across departments.
- Project management - training and innovating teams and providing support to clients on the day of their event.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a Facilities/Office Manager position that involves the provision of basic IT/AV support
- Previous experience managing projects and multi-tasking
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Problem solver with heaps of common sense
In return you will receive:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free lunch everyday!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Facilities Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.