An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced facilities supervisor. Joining a largely well known, exciting and sociable company based in West London, this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a hugely loved company!
You will act as the first point of contact for all facilities enquiries within the building.
Our client is looking for someone to manage and operate the day to day running of reception area, as well as the general maintenance. They are looking for someone who is super organised, proactive and can provide the best experience possible.
- Responsible for all external contractors
- Producing attendance records
- Management of general maintenance issues
- Preparing for Health & Safety environmental audits
- Facilitate, organise and project manage all office moves
- Manage all aspects of fire safety ( make sure training is in place, and in line with legislation)
- Set up new starters
- Using the companies expenses software to keep track of company expenses
- Checking and approving invoices and making sure they're PO'd on the system
- Monitoring and purchasing stock
- Assisting team assistants when needed
- IOSH/ NEBOSH Qualified
- Good IT Skills
- Experience in health and safety audits (preferably also a qualification)
- Knowledge of environmental services
- Driven and focused individual able to achieve goals without supervision or direction
- Can do attitude with good attention for detail and able to work under pressure
- Flexible - able to identify and adapt to the needs to the office
This is a temporary role with the potential of becoming permanent. It is an immediate start, so if you are available (or have to give one week's notice or less) and feel as though you would fit the role and a great team, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.