Facilities Supervisor - Film/TV
Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, forward-thinking Facilities Supervisor to join a leading Film and TV Company based in Central London!
Working as part of the Corporate Real Estate/Facilities Management team, and reporting directly in to the Corporate Real Estate Executive Director, you will be responsible for providing high level facilities support across multiple sites.
The environment is professional but relaxed and would suit an ambitious, ideas-person with a flexible approach, looking for an opportunity to get stuck in to a meaty, in-house facilities role.
Key features will include:
- Delivering facilities services across multiple locations
- Writing/maintaining SOP's and KPI's for all FM services and ensuring they are achieved
- Managing and supervising the work of approximately 50 contractors
- Compiling weekly and monthly update reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience within an FM environment - entertainment industry experience preferable
- Experience of running daily contract or in-house operations (both hard and soft services)
- Demonstrable experience of working with SLA's, KPI's and managing external suppliers
- BIFM qualification and NEBOSH or IOSH certification desirable
The successful Facilities Supervisor will receive:
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Soft perks including lunchtime screenings of new release films, competitions to win Premiere Tickets, free DVD rental from vast catalogue or TV shows and films, and discounted rates on onsite Acupressure Massage & Reflexology
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.