Facilities Assistant - Advertising
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an Advertising Agency based in West London to find a Facilities Assistant. The role will support the Head of Building Management and the wider Facilities Team with day to day tasks to help meet the demands of a fast paced, creative business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Mail room duties i.e. sorting incoming mail and distributing through the building, keeping staff list up to date with the coordinator, franking post that is to go out of the office
- Despatch duties i.e. helping sign in parcels from couriers, plus organise bikes, vans, and cabs for people when needed
- Maintaining stock levels and stationary levels
- Ad hoc jobs - i.e. assisting with the setting up and removal of exhibitions, parties and events
- Helping with office moves i.e. giving out crates and labels and making sure people have tidied their desks prior to moving
- Reporting any mechanical and electrical faults, including heating, lighting, plumbing and any kitchen problems to the coordinator
- Meeting room management i.e. checking meeting room furniture is set up correctly, décor in rooms in good order
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to accept change and work flexibly
- The ability to use own initiative
- A practical and logical approach to work whilst being highly organised
- Computer literate
- A clean driving license
The successful candidate will need to be a great team player, have fantastic communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.