Financial Controller - Music
Music and live entertainment company are looking for an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified Financial Controller to manage their busy finance function and supervise and develop the team.
- Develop, manage and motivate a team of 13 finance professionals, including performance management, year-end reviews, headcount requests and training
- Overseeing all aspects of financial control within a Sarbanes Oxley environment.
- Lead on the production and delivery of monthly management accounts to the FD to review
- Lead on the production and delivery of annual budgets and monthly forecasts to the FD to review
- Presenting monthly results, forecast variances and ad-hoc analysis to an audience including the FD
- Overseeing internal financial controls to include yearly audit reviews with external auditors and internal audit
- Reviewing new & existing business models
- Identify and develop controls and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted
- Sign off of weekly payment schedule
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, ideally with 1-2 years post qualified experienced
- Prior experience of working at senior management level
- Strong academics
- Management experience
- Multisite or music experience preferable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.