Festival and Brands Coordinator
We are delighted to be working with a Global distributor of television and popular shows in search of a Sales or Marketing Coordinator to support the EVP of Press and Brands. This is a fab role in a busy team, and would be perfect for a motivated and hard-working candidate keen to support key titles for global audiences.
You will be familiar with the television industry, and keen to get stuck into a variety of projects - from major trade events, to social coordination and amending programme pitches. No two days will be the same!
- Work with the genre coordinators to ensure that all creative is produced, received and posted to deadlines.
- Assisting with consumer facing sites, across brands and shows social pages.
- Monitoring both domestic and international festivals, and other ad hoc opportunities - including the administration and creating of pitches.
- Maintaining a festival tracker and internal activity logs, amending program pitches using PowerPoint.
- Direct work with third parties and both internal and external producers.
- Helping the team with general admin duties, including processing purchase orders and expenses.
You Will Have:
- A strong and demonstrable passion for television and entertainment, with previous experience in social media planning.
- A keen eye for detail, with the initiative to suggest new and dynamic ways of working, through keeping on top of key industry trends.
- Prior knowledge of TV festivals happening globally.
- Experience in working in either a sales or marketing role, in a busy, non-stop team.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication to detail.
Please get in touch, if you're passionate about TV and looking for your next exciting role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.