Awesome opportunity for a highly organised Merchandise Coordinator to support Major Record Label over the busy summer period. You will play a pivotal role in supplying all merchandise to meet summer touring and festival schedules. This would suit somebody who possesses fantastic communication skills, bags of initiative and oozes with confidence. Immediate start!
- Work to coordinate with the Merch teams on the delivery of products to meet festival deadlines
- Assist with maintaining good relationships with all supply chain partners and key stakeholders
- Arranging distribution and delivery schedule of merchandise to meet festival deadlines
- Making key decisions regards stock levels and manufacturing orders, and liaising with suppliers/deliveries when necessary
- Ensure required production processes are in place to ensure timely delivery of product and address issues as they arise
- Regular communication with Merchandise Operations Manager, Head of Merchandise UK, Merchandise Managers, Suppliers and staff at the distribution centre to ensure deadlines are met
- Administration, including daily checking of sales and inventory data, maintenance PO
- systems, and use of available ad hoc reporting & IT systems for decision making &
- Maintaining the 2017 Festival tour diary
- Advancing all UK/EU festivals
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.