This Global Lifestyle Brand is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to oversee the delivery of marketing plans in relation to a wide number of sporting, music and cultural events.
Managing a team of 4 events marketing specialists, key responsibilities include:
- Leading the team in the delivery of numerous events within your region
- Overseeing event sponsorship and activation
- Coaching your team in their management of sampling at events
- Managing budgets for events within your region
- Declaring the forthcoming year's business and events plan for the region.
With a strong Events Management and Marketing background, ideally within Sports or Music, the ideal candidate with be a great people manager with the ability to lead and inspire a team to deliver on its targets. You'll be a strategic thinker who's able to 'make things happen'. Strong organisational abilities, first-rate communication skills and previous management experience are a pre-requisite.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.