Fantastic opportunity to join this leading and influential multi-platform media owner working across their prestigious Film client portfolio.
As Film Account Manager you will be the central link between the client, media agencies and internal brands, taking full responsibility for implementing film creative campaigns from start to finish.
You will build strong working relationships across the commercial and editorial sides of the business of each platform including; radio, TV, magazines, online and events, and externally with Film clients and agencies to ensure that campaigns are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Work with the Account Director/Head of Film in delivering Film revenues while providing a wider customer service to clients in ensuring that the company remains a media owner of choice for the film industry.
- Manage the Film client/agency expectations and ensure deliverables are achievable, and brands are protected whilst offering an innovative sales solution to the brief.
- AM is the central link between the client, media agencies and internal departments on the campaigns they work on ensuring all internal and external suppliers are fully briefed on what is expected of them.
- Build relationships with clients and agencies along with external suppliers
- Previous media experience with an understanding of current media markets
- Pro-active attitude, always thinking about how we can maximise all opportunities
- Passion for the Film Industry & hunger to understand the changing dynamics and apply this to business decisions and rationale.
- Proven strategic thinking & ability to craft innovative solutions & new thinking
- Experience and track record of building sustainable, scaled and proven partnerships with key client contacts at all levels of seniority.
- Cross-platform media experience, ability to craft ideas and strategy across brands and platforms including a good, working knowledge of digital media
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.