A fantastic opportunity to join a well known Film company as a Film Budget Analyst / Business Coordinator.
In this position you will have full ownership of film budget tracking and be responsible to track, analyse and facilitate day to day activities.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Administer on and off system budget data to ensure a fully current, comprehensive and accurate picture of commitments are maintained at every stage in lead-up to, during and following title release.
- Coordinate closely with our media agency and with the Heads of Marketing, Promotions, Publicity, Content, Digital, Sales & Operations and Ireland's General Manager to integrate film budget changes, ensuring developments in the relative-weighting of budget components is tracked, documented and accurately reflected on and off system.
- Review marketing, print and overhead purchase orders, code respective non-purchase order invoices, ensure proper GL account assignment for budget tracking purposes.
- Monitor open and blocked purchase orders. Issue monthly reminders to buyers of outstanding actions and periodically advise relevant teams to timely goods receipt purchase orders.
- Troubleshoot a range of technical queries related to the purchase order process by consulting the Purchase-to-Pay team in Amsterdam and the Accounts Payable team in Budapest.
- Address 'purchase order close-out' requests by querying buyers to verify all necessary POs have been raised and goods-receipted to validate film costs are accurately reflected in-system.
- Work with marketing and print departments to validate existing purchases and establish any projected residual commitments to determine accurate 'estimated final costs' per film.
- Update and maintain range of databases and reference spreadsheets (including Iris ultimates, Iris adpubs 'Comps' tools, 'ultimate's review' spreadsheet).
- Incorporate box office reporting data into a repository to maintain an enhanced archive of exhibitor statistics (e.g. ticket pricing).
- Extract detailed rental and disbursement reports from Movie Accounting System (MACCS), SAP and Hyperion to maintain revenue and cost streams models.
- Work with Revenue Cycle team and Marketing department to examine customer and vendor data.
- Extract and format various UK and Ireland accounts payable ledger reports to analyse vendor accounts and facilitate head office reporting requirements.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of office budgets.
- Facilitate processing of various statutory filings.
- Ad hoc special projects will be assigned periodically.
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy imperative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working with minimal supervision in a matrix organisation.
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity.
- Experience in a film, entertainment, or similar company preferred.
- Experience of budgeting.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a high performing and pressured team and able to work effectively to strict deadlines and processes and maintain professionalism and accuracy.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of Hyperion, Smartview and Essbase
- Business Management degree
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Keen interest in Film.
- Media or creative organisational background.
- Experience of working for a US owned company.
- Reliable, level-headed and with good work ethic
- Self-starter, strong ability to multi-task
- Shows genuine interest in the industry and type of work
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTED!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.