A rapidly growing media and entertainment business are currently seeking an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified film financial controller to join their Central London office. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead on reporting, operational and analytical activities whilst also involving yourself in more corporate and strategic decision making.
- Monitor, analyse and report on film data including sales estimates and pre-production information
- Report on overall slate performance and perform financial modelling of the film slate
- Track deadlines for deliverables to and from external partners
- Develop existing relationships and act as first point of contact with external stakeholders globally
- Maintain and drive development of cloud-based database as reporting requirements progress
- Review new legal agreements, drive implementation of new processes and improvement of current processes, review new documentation
- Ad-hoc film related tasks as and when required
In order to be considered for this position, you will possess post qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) experience in a similarly challenging role within media or an external audit business. You will also possess an excellent academic record and excel in building working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.