Handle Recruitment is working alongside a leading sports company to recruit a Finance Administration Assistant into their dynamic finance team on a temp basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable administration across multiple currencies
- Prepare cover sheets and supporting documentation for invoice and payment requests in compliance with pre-existing internal procedures
- Communicate with multiple external suppliers and international offices to resolve queries
- Support the implementation of efficient budgetary control processes
- Prepare actual vs. budget analysis for projects & marketing initiatives
- Sponsorship Analysis - Tracking business performance and analysing contract deal terms
- Contract Administration - Tracking contract process, ensuring policies are adhered to & progress is monitored
- Additional ad-hoc financial support as required
- Process & controls driven, organised, self-motivated, high attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel; experience of accounting systems (PeopleSoft/Oracle, Sage preferred)
- Experience of working with complex charts of accounts
- Studying towards AAT/CIMA or other recognised accounting qualification preferable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.