Do you want to work in a creative environment with a fun dynamic team?!?!
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our eccentric finance team here at Handle
We are a fun, independent recruitment agency that specialises in the entertainment, media, fashion and creative industries. We connect our clients with exceptional people who will power their brand, and we connect brilliant candidates with roles they'll love in exciting industries!
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide full administrative support to the payroll team
- Accurately checking new worker details for PAYE, self-employed and personal service companies including passport, visa monitoring, company registration documents and self-bill reviewing and importing these details into the relevant payroll system
- Recording any changes to these details which will affect the payroll - bank details, limited company and invoicing details etc. in the payroll system
- Matching supplier invoices to advice notes ready for payment
- Assisting with the email enquires over multiple shared mailboxes
- Interest in assisting with the payroll process, processing holiday pay, updating tax codes, issuing P45s etc.
If you join Handle you'll be expected to work hard but our lively office culture and amazing people (and the drinks on Friday) all make it worthwhile!
We are looking for someone with a vibrant personality, a can do attitude and previous experience in an administrative role. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, passionate about working with people and keen to learn while you earn!
So what's in it for you?
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free Yoga and Boxing classes
- Team outings and drinks every Friday
- Strong possibility of ongoing career opportunities
- Company Holidays!!
- Lots of Benefits including Travel Support, Health care, Internal Training and more
- Encourage healthy work/life balance
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.