If you are looking for a part time role (2.5 days a week), have excellent experience as a Finance Administrator/Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper and want to work for a very famous and respected brand then this is the role for you.
- Creating purchase requisitions
- Processing and tracking all invoices
- Liaising with payments team on outstanding invoices, payments, credit notes etc
- Managing a budget spreadsheet with all consultancy fees
- Managing the contracts database, liaising with consultancies and internal divisions on contract renewals & approvals
You must have strong experience in a similar position, an excellent attitude, strong Excel skills and ideally exposure to SAP. The working hours are flexible and as well as the day to day tasks, you must be very confident dealing with senior members of staff and have top drawer communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.