Handle are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst for an extremely successful international media and entertainment business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is an extremely commercial role supporting the Media Distribution team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the planning and forecasting cycle including budgeting and Five/Ten Year Planning
- Variance analysis and revenue management
- Developing business cases and business models
- Prepare revenue projections to support green-light and acquisition decisions
- Providing best practice exemplars within the team
- Manage the financial documentation for third party agreements
- Preparation of the monthly Digital stores reporting
- Advise regional finance teams
- Support the monthly reporting process
Suitable candidates will have completed their ACCA or CIMA qualification, with a further year minimum of industry experience within media, preferably Broadcast. Excellent Excel and presentation skills, consumer and industry knowledge and a results driven approach are a must for the successful candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.