A very well-established and prestigious publishing house are looking to fill a newly created position in their central London office as a Finance Analyst. This role reports into the Financial Controller and will be responsible complete financial records, period end close and provision of management information to Directors and key stakeholders.
- Review of key consumables reconciliations
- Preparation of draft accruals for P&L accounts
- Preparation of KPI data for period end management and Board Packs
- Preparation of KPIs for key stakeholder reports
- Responsible for completing audit support paperwork
- GL journal reviews
- Assist in preparing forecast and budget
- Raising automated POs for 3rd party contracts
- Adhoc projects
- Ideally studying an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.