An excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst has just risen with one of Handle's Key Music Clients! Working with the Financial Planning and Analysis team, the Finance Analyst will provide commercial support to the Business Partners and Senior Business Partners.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for monthly financial reporting and analysis, including providing management information to support bussiness managers,, Team and Board. They will set up accurate journals on a timely basis to ensure the ledgers show correct and up to date information, produce variance analysis to budget and forecast and produce monthly and quarterly non-financial reporting against KPIs.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the annual budgeting process and quarterly reforecast of revenue and costs, including the provision of support to the Finance Business Partners to produce robust plans, budget and quarterly forecasts for their business areas.
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis, including providing support to the production process.
- Set up accurate journals on a timely basis to ensure the ledgers show correct and up to date information
- Produce monthly and quarterly non-financial reporting against KPIs
- Produce revenue reports
- Providing accurate financial information for the Business Units to feed into the Corporate reporting commentary
- Providing support for Business Unit performance analysis and other teams ad-hoc requests as required
- Ensuring adequate financial controls are in place
- Identifying potential risks, through insightful and action oriented management information and trend analysis
- Understanding and communicating the drivers of performance variances and their implications.
- Strong PowerPoint, word and excel skills
- A demonstrable interest in the commercial elements of the business and wider industry themes and issues
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ananalytical and enquiring approach with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Studier or part ACCA/CIMA/Or similar qualified (first time passes preferred), with at least one year's experience within another business
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.