My client is in urgent need of a bright, ambitious, part qualified/finalist Finance Analyst to join their busy team. They are an instantly recognisable, global fashion brand who would be a fantastic name to have on your CV! They offer a great benefits package with lots of room for development and progression.
The role is a healthy mix of FP&A, monthly management accounts and business partnering so it's a great opportunity for someone early on in their finance career to gain some valuable experience.
- Produce monthly management accounts with detailed commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the budget and 5 year strategic planning
- Produce monthly packs for the board which include commentary on sales and margin against budget
- Weekly and quarterly re-forecasting
- Business partnering with various key stakeholders across the business
- Ad-hoc analysis for Finance Manager when required
- Part qualified or finalist level ACCA/CIMA
- Must have worked in a similar finance role with good knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and management accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- Be confident and have the ability to deal with Senior Management
- Retail experience not essential but very advantageous
Due to the urgent nature of this role, only candidates with a short notice period will be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.