We are currently working with a leading television production and distribution studio to find a Finance Analyst to join their eccentric team. This is an amazing opportunity for candidates particularly interested in TV/Film.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy of monthly / quarterly / annual reporting.
- Work closely with accounting shared service center to ensure key accounting journal entries are prepared/reviewed, posted timely and accurately
- Preparing the analysis versus budget / forecasts and facilitate the preparation of month-end reports
- Supporting the accounts payable process end-to-end for the operational team, ensuring compliance with SPE policy
- Raising invoices in-line with allocation calculation agreed with Senior Accounting Management and team
- Preparing quarterly / annual SOX deliverables
- Assisting the Head of FP&A with regular presentations and/or analysis required for new business, forecasts and reporting to SPT executives
- Query the shared service center on any outstanding month-end items, ensuring these are actioned timely and accurately
- Maintaining content licensing schedules, assisting in month-end reconciliation to SAP
- Working with auditors to ensure the audit
- Responsible for the annual budget and the forecasting process
- Support to Senior finance teams on ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar industry sector
- Part-qualified qualification (preferably Professional level in ACCA or Strategic level in CIMA) for professional accountancy qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and great interpersonal skills both over the phone and face to face
- Experience with SAP Is desirable
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong organisation skills , working under pressure and across different time zones
- Strong problem solving skills, together with the ability to be flexible, adaptable and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong team player who thrives under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.