I am working with a global media business based in the West End of London.
They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join them in a progressive role that will offer you the opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial your main duties will include;
- Preparation of Profit and Loss and balance sheet
- Preparation of regular analysis of performance
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Providing grids to sales teams and processing revised sales assumptions
- Involvement in all lines of the P & L excluding salaries, preparation of budget & forecast KPI packs.
- Acquisition P & L's and calculation of bonus advances
- Working with the marketing team to update and review spend grids.
You will be actively studying ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and have at least 18 months of finance experience.
You will receive a salary upto £33k plus study support and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.