Do you want to be the next Finance Analyst for one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA candidate to take the next step in their career.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager your duties will include;
- Highlight weekly performance trends to improve business profitability
- Provide retrospective analysis on promotional activity, understanding key performance drivers and impact on revenue
- Provide weekly analysis of revenue for trade meeting
- Ownership of key commercial analysis including: pre-sale and price changes
- Key involvement in short term and longer term volume and yield quarterly forecasting - partnering with Operations team
- Support in the annual budget process and helping to ensure this is delivered in agreed timescales
You will receive a salary upto £35k plus study support and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.