My client are a Global Media Corporation based in London. They're an instantly recognisable brand with a strong presence in the UK and Worldwide. They have a thriving office environment and highly rated working culture, this role has been newly created due to growth in the team.
They are now looking for a confident and self-sufficient Financial Analyst in a fully functioning all round commercial role. Reporting to the Financial Planning Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Analysis within the Corporate Finance Team.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and build relationships with non-finance.
Main tasks include:
- Working as a Financial Analyst UK division
- Creating financial models for short/long term business objectives
- Analysis of business performance to support expansion plan
- Producing management accounts pack end to end
- Reporting - including variance analysis and EFCs
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
The role reports to the Financial Planning Manager. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.