A World Leading Media and Entertainment Company are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on an interim contract. Reporting to The Senior Finance Manager, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for financial planning & analysis, commercial support and collating the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Provides accurate analysis and interpretation of monthly results and commentary against budget and latest forecasts to review how the business is performing.
- Monitor and update KPI reporting and post investment reviews to measure delivery of returns against approved funding or business plans.
- Prepare modelling of five year plans and new business initiatives to support delivery of regional strategy.
- Financial modelling; incorporating latest trends and market factors
- Support the completion of the annual and quarterly planning process
- Monthly reporting and performance analysis focusing on key clients
- Supporting the development of new Media strategies (Business models/Promotions/Pricing analysis
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA or CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong demonstrable accounting and analytical skillset
- Proven experience of SAP is preferable
- Interest in the Media industry
- Excellent proven excel skills
- Proficient numerical and analytical skills reflecting an ability to manipulate and interpret data, to provide meaningful and useful analysis for decision making purposes
- Proactive, self-motivated character with strong organisational skills and confident in managing multiple responsibilities against conflicting deadlines
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Confident team player
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.