Finance Analyst - Media - Central London
A newly created Finance Analyst role has become available within a global media leader within Central London. This is to support the commercial finance team with business partnering, forecasting and business planning and reporting.
This role works within a vibrant office space, offering a clear career pathway and company perks.
This role also offers the exposure to strategic business decision making and the chance to work with senior management on a regular basis.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Excellent relationship building/stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience working within a commercial finance function is highly desirable
- Ability to work in highly pressurised environments with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Provide information, analysis and supporting commentary to budget holders and regional management
- Working closely with budget holders to help drive business performance and decision making
- Review the divisional financial plans in collaboration with cost centre managers
- Balance sheet reporting
- Review of budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for expenditure report Vs set budgets
- Assisting with the year end accounts
- Variance analysis
- Hold regular meetings providing data for both finance and non finance teams
- Improve efficiency of finance processes and controls
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.