Here at Handle we have an exciting vacancy for a Finance Analyst to join a leading Publishing firm in Central London. Reporting into the Business Planning and Analysis Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting in the production of analysis and reports to aid successful business decision making. You will be responsible for the timely production of management accounts and ensuring all reconciliations are successfully completed each month.
Daily duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with the production of management accounts
- Preparation of sales reports, financial budget and forecasting processes
- Working collaboratively with subsidiary accountants to guarantee all information needed for P&L and variances is received promptly and precisely.
- Reviewing departmental overheads and analysing variances
- Supporting senior team with overall review of financial performance
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
- Studying accountant, CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of financial systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel - V-lookups, Pivot tables
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong communicator who can explain financials to people at all levels across the business and outside with ease.
- Solid technical accounting knowledge as well a fully comprehensive understanding of impact of decisions on business in real terms.
- Previous experience working at a publishing company or media company is desired but not essential
If you are part qualified, motivated individual and are interested in becoming the new Finance Analyst for a leading publishing business in Central London then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.