Finance Analyst - Media - Central London
My client, an established Media business is looking for their next Finance Analyst. This is a permanent role based in Central London. This Finance Analyst will be responsible for day to day running of finance including management accounts, business partnering and analysis.
This commercially focused role will report directly into the senior figures within the team and offers a friendly working environment, clear progression pathway and study support.
- Assist the Business Planning and Analysis Manager in the production of the management accounts.
- Work with the subsidiary accountants to ensure accurate and timely accounting information is received, ensuring a full understanding of the P&L and variances
- Review the department overheads prepared by the Management Accounts Assistant and understand and comment on variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Upload the printer receipts and run the cost of sales for the trade sales each month
- Preparation and distribution of the BTA reports
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and review the reconciliations prepared by the MA Assistant, ensuring outstanding items are investigated and cleared
- Support senior department managers in reviewing financial performance
- Prepare the financial budget and forecasting process
- Prepare sales reports when requested
- Reconcile and upload sales from overseas subsidiaries and raise Cost of Sales invoices to subsidiaries
- Ad hoc requests and analysis from Business Planning and Analysis Manager, Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Experience within Media is highly desirable
- Studying towards ACCA/ CIMA qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills, including financial budget modelling and pivot tables
- SAP system experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.