I am recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a global film and TV business based in London.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Support Commercial Finance Director with preparation of quarterly board decks and ad hoc management updates
- Prepare ad hoc presentations that highlight commercial and market trends to provide insight to the business
- Support modelling of channel partner deal renewals, working with the commercial sales teams during the negotiations and processing changes in a timely manner
- Support analysis and review of new business cases
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis to support the department's strategic decision-making such as revenue analysis by territory, profitability and scenario modelling
- Assist with post implementation review (PIR) of investment decisions, lessons learned and recommendation
- Share business case risk and opportunities with Finance Business Partnering team to ensure they are accurately captured in Budget and Forecast updates
- Support Commercial Finance Director to create a set of reports across the Commercial revenue streams, working with the relevant teams to report progress across Affiliate, Ad Sales and Digital revenue streams, handing over to the Business Partnering team once created
The successful candidate will most likely be of graduate calibre with 1-2 years experience post graduation.
You will receive a salary upto £33k with an excellent study and benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.