An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Analyst in a high profile Fashion Retailer based in West London continuing to grow and go through acquisitions.
Role and Responsibilities:
This is a fantastic new role for a strong Finance Analyst to work with the Finance Manager to support the commercial and online team.
- Business partner to the commercial team, buying and merchandising and HR teams
- Communicate on relevant data and trends to the team and wider business as necessary
- Produce the daily, weekly & monthly trade reports
- Develop and take ownership of reporting to support and add value in key decision making to ensure overall efficiency and profitability and work closely with heads of functions and board members
- Drive process improvements and participate in reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvements
- Support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
- Assist in 3 and 5 year strategic plans for the business putting forward commercial ideas
- Analyse results, identify opportunities and exploit trends
- Support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fashion and Retail industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.